Thursday, February 4, 2010

A First Time Satisfied Customer ...

TESTIMONIALS "I used Awards by Paul for the first time last month (after being referred to them by my boss). They did a great job on the five plaques I ordered - and they did it ahead of time!" Jean, UCI Read Source


"I've used Awards by Paul for the past eight years for the award needs of two different companies. Whether I've needed twenty five custom acrylic plaques or just two small trophies, Awards by Paul has always done a beautiful job and delivered everything long before it was needed. Their staff is a friendly, attentive and committed to accommodating their customers' needs and exceeding their expectations. I look forward to working with them at every opportunity. " Liana Matlock, Bravo Sports Read Source

No comments:

Post a Comment